Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

My First App on Google App Engine

Alen Siljak's First Google App Engine Page

Ha! I have just completed my first application deployment on App Engine. Since only three application domains are available, I will use the first application as an assembly of different functions.
What I need right now is a form handler and a contact page. The contact page or form I would like to add to my web sites so that it is easy for visitors to send me comments to my email address without revealing my email address publicly.
For this I need a form and an engine that will handle form values and send an email.
Since this is supported and handled by the App Engine, I will add a page/form/url which will handle the active part of the contact process. Static pages on the web sites will simply link to this url or host a form that should submit to the application url target.

No comments: