Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Get Started with Facebook Application Development

Facebook Developers | Get Started

Here is the Developer Application, used to create Facebook applications. People complain about the lack of documentation so I'll keep that in mind while playing with it.

(I love ScribeFire addon for Firefox. It allows me to very easily add to my previous blog posts. That way I can post the initial link and then add to the post as the story goes rather than having several related posts.
I see people come to the blog to read about the problem I was having with Toshiba laptop and Windows Vista hanging but they miss the solution as it was spread across two or three additional posts.)

So, to continue with the Developer Application log on to Facebook and add the application to your list.

No comments: