Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

|T|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titanium ★ - xda-developers

I've just completed download of HTC's official ROM upgrade for Touch Diamond 2. Since I already hard-reset the phone a couple of days ago, I decided to try out a newer ROM.
One of the task manager programs I found recently noted that it was meant to be used *only* on Windows Mobile 6.5.3 and later, which prompted me to look into WM versions. Now, since there is the version 6.5.5 out there, I decided to try out some cooked ROMs and see what happens. My first choice is the Energy ROM.
It appears that this ROM has a wifi bug, where wifi turns on and off at random, so I'll still go with the official HTC ROM first.

|T|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titanium ★ - xda-developers

No comments: